1. Does each person, place and event in your story contribute to the main story?
2. Where should the story end? Is the last paragraph necessary?
3. Are there adjectives or adverts that do not contribute to the main story?
4. Is there religious jargon that would be unclear to friends who are not Christians or who do not go to your church?
5. Proof read for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
The most important tip: just write it and send it in. It may never be perfect, but it may still be a great story. Please give us the pleasure of reading it.
Submissions close 31 July 2020.