What to do
- Read the Entry Conditions.
- Select your category below.
- If you are writing a biographical story, make sure you get consent from the subject of the story. However, you will not be required to submit this consent form at this stage.
- Complete the entry form with your details.
- Upload your story of faith.
- Click ‘Submit Entry Form’.
For Open and Short categories
- Once your file is successfully submitted, a green box at the bottom of the page will appear with the message: ‘Thank you for your submission. Please pay the AUD10 entry fee. Instructions below.’
- Use either PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer to make payment (details on the page).
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your story. The email will also remind you to pay the AUD10, if you haven’t done so already. You can ignore the reminder if you have already paid the entry fee.
For Youth category
- Once your file is successfully submitted, a green box at the bottom of the page will appear with the message: ‘Thank you for your story.’ (You might have to scroll to the bottom to see it.) You will also receive email confirmation that we have received your story.
Submissions now closed. An announcement will be made here in October on which stories have been selected for publication in the 2021 Stories of Life anthology. At the book launch in November, prize winners will be announced.